Happy New Year Everyone!!!
As the year and decade of 2020 comes upon us I have some resolutions I am going to be working on.
1. I am going dry until May 4th. I will reframe from drinking any alcoholic beverages.
2. I am going to write on this blog five days a week (emphasis on Personal Finance and Investment Education).
3. I am not going to respond to negatives, hatred, bigotry and racism.
4. I am going to promote joy, peace, love and happiness because theses are things money can’t buy.
5. I am going to work out five times per week by training on my Peloton bike, riding my road bike and lifting weights.
6. I am going to eat more healthy foods and drink healthy beverages.
7. I am going to say “I love you” to my wife, children and friends often.
8. I am going to jumpstart my writing (I have 14 more books, three screen plays and a TV series to complete sometime in the future).
9. I will Tweet, instagram and post to Facebook at least two/three times per week.
10. I am going nationwide with my quest to spread financial literacy throughout the World.
The blogs I write will be tips, news and educational information on the “Fundamentals of Money Management. I will be looking for your feed back.
Please enjoy this decade. It’s going to be interesting.
Love hugs and kisses,
Robert L. “Bobby” Woods (a.k.a R. LaMont W.)